Patton Oswalt signs up for "Caprica"
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Comedian Patton Oswalt is joining the cast of the "Battlestar Galactica" prequel series "Caprica" in a recurring role.
On the upcoming Syfy drama, Oswalt will play Baxter Sarno, a popular Caprican comedian talk show host on whose show Daniel Graystone (Eric Stoltz) and Amanda Graystone (Paula Malcomson), ultimately appear.
Oswalt, who voiced Remy in "Ratatouille," next takes a serious turn as the lead in the film "Big Fan," the directorial debut of "The Wrestler" writer Robert Siegel. He also has appeared in a recurring role on Showtime's "United States of Tara."
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel