New Issue-Air Products $400 mln 10-yr senior notes
Aug 18 (Reuters) - Air Products and Chemicals Inc (APD.N) on Tuesday sold $400 million of senior notes, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
BNP, HSBC, and RBS were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: AIR PRODUCTS AND CHEMICALS INC AMT $400 MLN COUPON 4.375 PCT MATURITY 8/21/2019 TYPE SR NOTES ISS PRICE 99.928 FIRST PAY 2/21/2010 MOODY'S A2 YIELD 4.384 PCT SETTLEMENT 8/21/2009 S&P SINGLE-A SPREAD 88 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS MAKE-WHOLE CALL 15 BPS
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel