Petrobras finds light crude off Brazil coast
SAO PAULO Aug 20 (Reuters) - State-run oil giant Petrobras (PETR4.SA) (PBR.N) said on Thursday it found light crude in reserves situated off the coast of the state of Rio de Janeiro.
Preliminary studies indicate around 280 million barrels of light crude found about 120 kilometers (75 miles) off the coast of Rio de Janeiro state in the Campos basin, the company said in a statement.
(Reporting by Roberto Samora; Writing by Ana Nicolaci da Costa; Editing by Phil Berlowitz)
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N