Macy`s, Inc. Board Declares Quarterly Dividend
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
CINCINNATI--(Business Wire)-- The board of directors of Macy's, Inc. (NYSE:M) today declared a regular quarterly dividend of 5 cents per share on Macy's common stock, payable Oct. 1, 2009, to shareholders of record at the close of business on Sept. 15, 2009. Macy's, Inc., with corporate offices in Cincinnati and New York, is one of the nation's premier retailers, with fiscal 2008 sales of $24.9 billion. The company operates more than 840 department stores in 45 states, the District of Columbia, Guam and Puerto Rico under the names of Macy's and Bloomingdale's. The company also operates macys.com and bloomingdales.com. Prior to June 1, 2007, Macy's, Inc. was known as Federated Department Stores, Inc. (NOTE: Additional information on Macy`s, Inc., including past news releases, is available at www.macysinc.com/pressroom) Macy's, Inc. Media - Jim Sluzewski, 513-579-7764 Investor - Susan Robinson, 513-579-7780 Copyright Business Wire 2009
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'