Albany International Declares Dividend
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
ALBANY, N.Y.--(Business Wire)-- The Board of Directors of Albany International Corp. (NYSE: AIN) today declared a quarterly dividend of $0.12 per share on the Class A and Class B Common Stock, payable on October 7, 2009, to shareholders of record on September 8, 2009. Albany International is a global advanced textiles and materials processing company. Its core business is the world`s leading producer of custom-designed fabrics and belts essential to the production of paper and paperboard. Albany`s family of emerging businesses extends its advanced textiles and materials capabilities into a variety of other industries, most notably aerospace composites, nonwovens, building products, and high-performance industrial doors. Additional information about the Company and its businesses and products is available at www.albint.com. Albany International Investors: John Cozzolino Vice President-Corporate Treasurer and Strategic Planning 518-445-2281 email@example.com or Media: Susan Siegel Director of Corporate Communications 518-445-2284 firstname.lastname@example.org Copyright Business Wire 2009
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe eyes overseas hackers; stolen cards for sale online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |