A&E orders Michael Jackson family reality series
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - A&E is moving forward with a reality series revolving around Michael Jackson's brothers.
The series' working title is "Jackson Family Dynasty." A&E's original one-hour documentary -- shot before the pop singer died in June -- will serve as the show's first episode.
A&E plans to launch the series this year, possibly fairly soon. The issue has been trying to find a time that seems appropriate given all the drama surrounding Jackson's death.
"Everybody wants to do a show that's very genuine," said executive producer Jodi Gomes of Point 7 Entertainment. "They're not shy about talking about their brother, they just want to find it a way to do it honestly."
(Editing by DGoodman at Reuters)
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |