Live Nation Named Top Five Most Visited Music Site by Nielsen
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
LOS ANGELES, Aug. 31 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Live Nation (NYSE: LYV), the world's largest live music company, announced today that www.LiveNation.com was the #5 most-visited online music site in July, according to Nielsen Net View's most recent traffic report. (Logo: http://www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/prnh/20081203/LAW048LOGO-b) LiveNation.com moved up two spots on the chart from its #7 position the month prior, driven by a 62% increase in unique visitors over the same period last year via site improvements and promotions like its successful "No Service Fee Wednesday" program. "We continue to see dramatic growth in traffic at LiveNation.com as more and more fans visit our site to search for concerts by their favorite artists and purchase concert tickets," said Noah Maffitt, Executive Vice President/General Manager, Global Digital at Live Nation. "It is clear that the refinements we continue to make to the site are resonating with live music fans as the number of repeat visitors to LiveNation.com has grown more than 500% since the beginning of the year." SOURCE Live Nation John Vlautin of Live Nation, +1-310-867-7127, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |