- IRS official refuses to answer questions at scandal hearing |
- Global stocks, oil fall after Bernanke; dollar gains |
- Oklahoma tornado victims astounded at how they survived |
- CORRECTED-White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- British soldier hacked to death in suspected Islamist attack
TSE suspends trade in Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma
TOKYO, Sept 3 |
TOKYO, Sept 3 (Reuters) - The Tokyo Stock Exchange said on Thursday it suspended trade on Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma Co (4506.T) from 2320 GMT after a source with knowledge of the situation said the Japanese drugmaker plans to offer $2.7 billion for U.S. drugmaker Sepracor Inc SEPR.O [ID:nN02545273].
"We have no comment at this point," Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma said in a release.
(Reporting by Mayumi Negishi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this