UPDATE 1-Signature Apparel creditors seek Ch. 7 for company
Sept 4 (Reuters) - Creditors of Signature Apparel Group LLC, which owns the Fetish trademark and holds the licenses for Rocawear Juniors and Artful Dodger, are looking to push the company into bankruptcy protection, court filings showed.
Hitch & Trail Inc and Talful Ltd filed an involuntary Chapter 7 petition for Signature Apparel Group in a New York bankruptcy court seeking to recover about $8.3 million from the company.
Under U.S. law, the company has 20 days to respond to the petition.
Signature Apparel was not immediately available for comment.
The case is In re: Signature Apparel Group LLC, U.S. Bankruptcy Court Southern District of New York (Manhattan), No.09-15378. (Reporting by Santosh Nadgir in Bangalore; Editing by Pradeep kurup)
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |