"Big Love" gives bigger role to Bella Thorne
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Bella Thorne has landed a major recurring role on the upcoming fourth season of "Big Love," the HBO drama about a polygamist family in Utah.
The role Thorne originally was to play was Christie, niece of Barb (Jeanne Tripplehorn) and daughter of Cindy (Judith Hoag), who has deep anger issues. But sources indicate that Thorne will in fact play Barb's daughter Tancy, replacing Jolean Wejbe, who played the role during the show's first three seasons.
Thorne recently played Christian Slater's daughter on NBC's "My Own Worst Enemy" and had a recurring role on ABC's "Dirty Sexy Money."
(Editing by Sheri Linden at Reuters)
- Malaysia Airlines denies crash report, says plane still missing |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media