"Big Love" gives bigger role to Bella Thorne
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Bella Thorne has landed a major recurring role on the upcoming fourth season of "Big Love," the HBO drama about a polygamist family in Utah.
The role Thorne originally was to play was Christie, niece of Barb (Jeanne Tripplehorn) and daughter of Cindy (Judith Hoag), who has deep anger issues. But sources indicate that Thorne will in fact play Barb's daughter Tancy, replacing Jolean Wejbe, who played the role during the show's first three seasons.
Thorne recently played Christian Slater's daughter on NBC's "My Own Worst Enemy" and had a recurring role on ABC's "Dirty Sexy Money."
(Editing by Sheri Linden at Reuters)
- Nearly 300 missing after South Korean ferry capsizes: coastguard |
- Separatists fly Russian flag over Ukrainian armored vehicles
- Ocean floor search for missing Malaysia plane cut short again
- Ukraine launches 'gradual' operation, action limited |
- China economic growth slows to 18-month low in first-quarter |