ESMT Goes Public: Expanding Platforms for Discourse in Economic Policy and Responsible Leadership
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
* ESMT Open Lecture with Prof. Avinash Persaud * New video series: ESMTcast "Learning for Leading" available on iTunes * Up-to-date information presented on social networks Facebook, Twitter and YouTube * Deutsche Welle TV`s 4-part documentary on the ESMT MBA online BERLIN--(Business Wire)-- ESMT`s network of information continues to grow as ESMT expands its on- and off-line activities. Designed to provide a platform for frank discussion, the ESMT Open Lecture series focusing on responsible leadership continues today with Prof. Avinash D. Persaud, renowned economist, member of the UN Commission of Experts on International Financial Reform and chairman of financial consultancy Intelligence Capital. Prof. Persaud lectured and discussed with the audience the causes of the financial crisis. ESMT has designed the ESMT Open Lectures on leadership to bring international knowledge and expertise to Berlin and to share it with both the academic and non-academic community. International experts and opinion leaders take on current questions in the areas of business, economics, politics, philosophy and art and discuss these openly with participants. CNN and ManagerMagazin are media partners of the ESMT Open Lectures, and CNN Berlin correspondent Frederik Pleitgen moderated today`s lecture. ESMT has increased its activities and content on video platforms as well as the social networks Twitter and Facebook. The new ESMTcast format "Learning for Leading" aims to share the business school`s research and expertise with a broad audience. The first videos include Profs. Konstantin Korotov and Manfred Kets de Vries on leadership and coaching and Prof. Luc Wathieu on decision-making. ESMT has also continued its series ESMTcast "90 Seconds with . . ." presenting videos with Dr. Wulf H. Bernotat, CEO, E.ON AG and Dr. Dieter Zetsche, CEO, Daimler AG. Previous episodes include interviews with top managers such as Michael Diekmann, CEO, Allianz SE and Peter Löscher, CEO, Siemens AG. The videos as well as Deutsche Welle TV`s four-part documentary "Managers of Tomorrow-Made in Berlin," in which four ESMT MBA students were accompanied through their day-to-day experience, are available at YouTube. ESMTcasts are additionally available through iTunes. More information Summary of Open Lecture http://www.esmt.org/info/videos http://www.esmt.org/info/openlectures http://www.youtube.com/esmtberlin http://twitter.com/esmtberlin http://www.facebook.com/ESMT.org Search "esmt" in iTunes Store About ESMT ESMT European School of Management and Technology was founded in October 2002 by 25 leading global companies and institutions. The international business school offers Full-time MBA and Executive MBA programs, as well as executive education in the form of open enrollment and customized programs. The School also features in-house research-oriented consulting services in the areas of competition and regulation. ESMT is a private university based in Berlin, Germany, with an additional location in Schloss Gracht near Cologne. ESMT Farhad Dilmaghani Tel.: +49 (0)30 21 231-1042 firstname.lastname@example.org or Kristin Dolgner Tel.: +49 (0)30 21 231-1066 email@example.com or Martha Ihlbrock Tel.: +49 (0)30 21231-1043 firstname.lastname@example.org Copyright Business Wire 2009
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Warning shots fired to turn monitors back from Crimea |
- Libya threatens to bomb North Korean tanker if it ships oil from rebel port