Israel's Peres briefly collapses -media
TEL AVIV, Sept 12 (Reuters) - Israeli President Shimon Peres collapsed during a ceremony on Saturday in Tel Aviv, Israeli media said, adding that he had been treated at the scene and that the 86-year-old head of state appeared to be conscious.
Presidency and government officials were not immediately available for comment and no further details were available. (Jerusalem newsroom)
- Scots vote on independence, United Kingdom's fate on knife-edge |
- Islamic State shows captive British journalist in new video
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- New evacuations ordered as California wildfire doubles in size |
- Chinese hacked U.S. military contractors: Senate panel