Saffron Burrows eyes "Criminal Intent"
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Saffron Burrows is in negotiations to join USA Network's drama "Law & Order: Criminal Intent."
The network and production company Dick Wolf Films declined comment on the casting, but sources indicated Burrows ("Boston Legal") would play a new partner for Detective Mike Logan (Chris Noth).
Julianne Nicholson, who plays Logan's partner Detective Wheeler, recently had her second child.
"L&O: CI," which revolves around the four detectives from the Major Case Squad, also stars Vincent D'Onofrio as Detective Robert Goren and Kathryn Erbe as Detective Alexandra Eames.
(Editing by SheriLinden at Reuters)
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |