Saffron Burrows eyes "Criminal Intent"
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Saffron Burrows is in negotiations to join USA Network's drama "Law & Order: Criminal Intent."
The network and production company Dick Wolf Films declined comment on the casting, but sources indicated Burrows ("Boston Legal") would play a new partner for Detective Mike Logan (Chris Noth).
Julianne Nicholson, who plays Logan's partner Detective Wheeler, recently had her second child.
"L&O: CI," which revolves around the four detectives from the Major Case Squad, also stars Vincent D'Onofrio as Detective Robert Goren and Kathryn Erbe as Detective Alexandra Eames.
(Editing by SheriLinden at Reuters)
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |