- IRS official refuses to answer questions at scandal hearing |
- Global stocks, oil fall after Bernanke; dollar gains |
- Oklahoma tornado victims astounded at how they survived |
- CORRECTED-White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- FBI says man shot dead while being questioned about Boston bombings
Toyota Auto Body <7221.T>-2009/10 div forecast
Sept 18 (Reuters) -
TOYOTA AUTO BODY CO LTD
PARENT-ONLY EARNINGS ESTIMATES (in billions of yen unless specified)
Full year to
FORECAST -Q2 div 6.00 yen
NOTE - Toyota Auto Body Co Ltd is a car assembler affiliated with Toyota Motor Corp (7203.T).
If there is no Q1 or Q3 dividend, Q2 will in most cases correspond to the first-half dividend and Q4 to the second-half dividend announced before a new corporate law in 2006 allowed companies to pay and report dividends on a quarterly basis.
For latest earnings estimates made by Toyo Keizai, please double click on 7221.TK1.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this