CSN sees Casa de Pedra IPO raising over $2 billion
SAO PAULO, Sept 21
SAO PAULO, Sept 21 (Reuters) - An initial public offering of the Casa de Pedra iron ore mine owned by Brazilian steelmaker CSN (CSNA3.SA)(SID.N) is likely to raise more than $2 billion, the company's chief executive said on Monday.
Speaking at an event in Sao Paulo, Benjamin Steinbruch said an eventual IPO of Casa de Pedra would amount to "much more" than $2 billion.
He did not specify when the IPO would take place. (Reporting by Alberto Alerigi, Writing by Todd Benson; Editing by Leslie Gevirtz)
- Cortege departs to take Mandela's body to lie in state |
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $344 million, fourth biggest in its history
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- UPDATE 2-U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- U.S. budget deal could usher in new era of cooperation