CSN sees Casa de Pedra IPO raising over $2 billion
SAO PAULO, Sept 21
SAO PAULO, Sept 21 (Reuters) - An initial public offering of the Casa de Pedra iron ore mine owned by Brazilian steelmaker CSN (CSNA3.SA)(SID.N) is likely to raise more than $2 billion, the company's chief executive said on Monday.
Speaking at an event in Sao Paulo, Benjamin Steinbruch said an eventual IPO of Casa de Pedra would amount to "much more" than $2 billion.
He did not specify when the IPO would take place. (Reporting by Alberto Alerigi, Writing by Todd Benson; Editing by Leslie Gevirtz)
- Crunch time for Gaza truce talks as death toll passes 800 |
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- World's oldest joke traced back to 1900 BC
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people found in Mali |