CSN sees Casa de Pedra IPO raising over $2 billion
SAO PAULO, Sept 21
SAO PAULO, Sept 21 (Reuters) - An initial public offering of the Casa de Pedra iron ore mine owned by Brazilian steelmaker CSN (CSNA3.SA)(SID.N) is likely to raise more than $2 billion, the company's chief executive said on Monday.
Speaking at an event in Sao Paulo, Benjamin Steinbruch said an eventual IPO of Casa de Pedra would amount to "much more" than $2 billion.
He did not specify when the IPO would take place. (Reporting by Alberto Alerigi, Writing by Todd Benson; Editing by Leslie Gevirtz)
- Co-pilot spoke last words heard from missing Malaysian plane |
- Crimea asks to join Russia after Soviet-style vote |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Global stocks rise, yen slips after peaceful Crimea vote |