H&M says Sonia Rykiel next guest designer
STOCKHOLM, Sept 28
STOCKHOLM, Sept 28 (Reuters) - Hennes & Mauritz (HMb.ST) said on Monday that French fashion firm Sonia Rykiel would be the Swedish clothing giant's guest designer for winter 2009 and spring 2010.
H&M said a lingerie collection will be launched in 1,500 of its stores worldwide on December 5, 2009. Sonia Rykiel will also sell the same items at its major boutiques around the world.
H&M and Sonia Rykiel will also collaborate on a second collection for spring 2010, featuring a knitwear collection for women and girls.
The second collection will be launched in around 250 H&M stores on February 20, 2010.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |