Uganda arrests most-wanted Rwanda genocide suspect
KAMPALA Oct 6 (Reuters) - Police in Uganda have arrested one of the most-wanted architects of Rwanda's 1994 genocide, Idelphonse Nizeyimana, a senior police source said on Tuesday.
Nizeyimana, a former army captain and senior intelligence officer, had entered Uganda from Democratic Republic of Congo on Oct. 1 and was detained in Kampala on Monday, the source said.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills two, more missing
- EU moves towards travel bans, asset freezes for Russians |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia