Uganda arrests most-wanted Rwanda genocide suspect
KAMPALA Oct 6 (Reuters) - Police in Uganda have arrested one of the most-wanted architects of Rwanda's 1994 genocide, Idelphonse Nizeyimana, a senior police source said on Tuesday.
Nizeyimana, a former army captain and senior intelligence officer, had entered Uganda from Democratic Republic of Congo on Oct. 1 and was detained in Kampala on Monday, the source said.
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |