Research and Markets: Genealogy Products and Services - Global Outlook Report
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
DUBLIN--(Business Wire)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f1e68e/genealogy_products) has announced the addition of the "Genealogy Products and Services - Global Outlook" report to their offering. The global outlook series on Genealogy Products and Services provides a collection of statistical anecdotes, market briefs, and concise summaries of research findings. The report offers a bird's eye view of the industry; highlights latest market trends, and demand drivers. Also included is an indexed, easy-to-refer, fact-finder directory listing the addresses, and contact details of 39 companies active in the market. Key Topics Covered: 1. Market Overview 2. Tracing Genealogy 3. Genealogy Research 4. Recent Industry Activity 5. Product and Service Launches 6. Focus on Select Players GLOBAL DIRECTORY Companies mentioned: * DNAPrint Genomics, Inc. (USA) * Familybuilder (USA) * Family History Library - The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (USA) * Family Tree DNA (USA) * Sorenson Molecular Genealogy Foundation (USA) * The Generations Network, Inc. (USA) * Ancestry.com * Genealogy.com * MyFamily.com * RootsWeb.com * WorldVitalRecords (USA) For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f1e68e/genealogy_products Research and Markets Laura Wood, Senior Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907 Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716 Copyright Business Wire 2009
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane
- At least 15 die in Israeli shelling of Gaza school as toll exceeds 750 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Minnesota man asked to leave Southwest flight after critical tweet