BRIEF-Alberta regulator shuts off gas in favor of bitumen
Oct 15 (Reuters) - Alberta Energy Resources Conservation Board:
* Says shuts off 158 gas wells on interim basis to protect future bitumen output pending hearing.
* Wells licensed to Canadian Natural (CNQ.TO), EnCana (ECA.TO), Paramount Energy Trust PMT_u.TO.
* Wells, located North of Fort McMurray, produce a total of 33 million cubic feet a day. (Reporting by Jeffrey Jones)
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |