Warner to distribute "Sesame Street" DVDs
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - "Sesame Street" is taking a detour on its way home.
Warner Home Video has inked an exclusive multiyear home-entertainment distribution deal with producer Sesame Workshop, which had distributed the show's titles through Genius Products. Its deal with WHV begins in January and covers physical and digital distribution of the 40-year-old kids' program.
WHV said it plans to release a series of new and catalog "Sesame Street" titles. Other Workshop shows such as "The Electric Company" and "Pinky Dinky Doo" are not part of the pact.
(Editing by SheriLinden at Reuters)
- Israeli commandos clash with Hamas militants on Day 6 of Gaza offensive |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Rape and murder of 13-year-old spark debate in junta-ruled Thailand
- Israeli commandos clash with Hamas gunmen in Gaza raid