Family Research Council Action PAC's Tony Perkins Endorses Gov. Rick Perry for Re-Election
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
Family Research Council Action PAC's Tony Perkins Endorses Gov. Rick Perry for Re-Election WASHINGTON, Oct. 19 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Today, Gov. Rick Perry's re-election bid received the endorsement of Tony Perkins, Chairman of FRC Action PAC, the political action committee connected to Family Research Council. FRC Action PAC Chairman Tony Perkins released the following statement of endorsement: "Texas has proven that the path to success and opportunity begins with a commitment to conservatism," said Perkins. "Gov. Perry's leadership has formed a model for the rest of the nation to emulate as leaders look for ways to bring our nation out of the national economic recession. His defense of conservative, pro-family values will ensure that Texans maintain an outstanding quality of life for years to come and I am proud to offer him my support in his campaign," concluded Perkins. FRC Action PAC is the political action committee connected to FRC Action, a 501(c)(4) membership organization. FRC Action is the legislative advocacy arm of the Family Research Council, a 501(c)(3) organization. SOURCE FRC Action PAC JP Duffy or Maria Donovan, +1-866-FRC-NEWS, FOR RADIO: Carrie Russell
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |