Family Research Council Action PAC's Tony Perkins Endorses Gov. Rick Perry for Re-Election
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
Family Research Council Action PAC's Tony Perkins Endorses Gov. Rick Perry for Re-Election WASHINGTON, Oct. 19 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Today, Gov. Rick Perry's re-election bid received the endorsement of Tony Perkins, Chairman of FRC Action PAC, the political action committee connected to Family Research Council. FRC Action PAC Chairman Tony Perkins released the following statement of endorsement: "Texas has proven that the path to success and opportunity begins with a commitment to conservatism," said Perkins. "Gov. Perry's leadership has formed a model for the rest of the nation to emulate as leaders look for ways to bring our nation out of the national economic recession. His defense of conservative, pro-family values will ensure that Texans maintain an outstanding quality of life for years to come and I am proud to offer him my support in his campaign," concluded Perkins. FRC Action PAC is the political action committee connected to FRC Action, a 501(c)(4) membership organization. FRC Action is the legislative advocacy arm of the Family Research Council, a 501(c)(3) organization. SOURCE FRC Action PAC JP Duffy or Maria Donovan, +1-866-FRC-NEWS, FOR RADIO: Carrie Russell
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- UPDATE 4-Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Putin warns of consequences |
- Obama reaffirms commitment to Japan on tour of Asia allies