Chamber says climate change statement a "hoax"
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A Chamber of Commerce spokesman said on Monday that a statement put out earlier by another group that the Chamber no longer opposed climate change legislation was a "hoax."
(Reporting by Tom Doggett)
- Israel pummels Gaza; Kerry steps up diplomatic push |
- Ukraine war crimes trials a step closer after Red Cross assessment
- With sales sputtering, Apple's iPad looks to IBM alliance
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand
- Five held in China food scandal probe, including head of Shanghai Husi Food