Hurley Named Fellow of the Wharton School
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
CHICAGO, Oct. 29 /PRNewswire/ -- James E. Hurley, President and CEO of Vegetable Juices, Inc., has been named a Fellow of the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania. The Wharton Fellows is a lifelong network of thought leaders - senior executives, Wharton faculty, and leading experts - that provides critical knowledge and unparalleled decision support to proactively meet the business challenges of nonlinear, disruptive change. "It's very exciting to be chosen," said Mr. Hurley. "I thoroughly enjoyed the time I spent at Wharton both in the classroom and as a guest lecturer and look forward to interacting with some of the best minds in business and academia." Mr. Hurley was inducted at the Wharton Fellows master class in Washington, D.C. in October. CONTACT: Jeffery Wells, (888) 776-9752 This release was issued through eReleases(TM). For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com. SOURCE Vegetable Juices, Inc. Jeffery Wells, +1-888-776-9752
- UK's Cameron shifts tack on constitutional shake-up to mollify Scots
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?