New York Based Singer-Songwriter Joanna Mosca Leaps into the Top Ten on the FMQB Chart with Her Hit Single "Keep on Going"
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
Mosca Will Attend Isaac Mizrahi`s New Collection Debut in NYC on November 4 LOS ANGELES--(Business Wire)-- New York based singer-songwriter Joanna Mosca made a big leap this week on the FMQB AC Chart withher new hit single "Keep On Going" off of her forthcoming debut album of the same title. The anthem-like song moved up to #10, ahead of Miley Cyrus and Kelly Clarkson, and behind Colbie Callait and Taylor Swift. On November 4, Mosca will attend a high end cocktail/dinner party event in New York City debuting fashion designer Isaac Mizrahi's new collection. Prior to the event, she will receive a complimentary glam session by Christo Fifth Avenue. Keep On Going features songs co-written with composers who have penned hits for numerous country artists, including Martina McBride and Rascal Flatts. She has also collaborated on the project with Grammy Award winning producers Tyrone Corbett and Robert Donsella, who have collectively worked with several American Idol artists signed to J Records and Wyclef Jean`s label. Corbett`s studio and touring credits also include R&B singer Will Downing, urban jazz greats Gerald Albright and Norman Brown, and folk legend Pete Seeger. Mosca also recently joined established songwriter/producer Jeremy Spillman, who has worked with country star Trisha Yearwood among others, to record two additional tracks in Nashville for the highly anticipated album. Luck Media & Marketing Chrissy Sutphin, 818-760-8077 Copyright Business Wire 2009
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones |
- NYC police say hatchet attack by Islam convert was terrorism |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |