- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Arizona jury foreman says believed Jodi Arias was abused
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Stockholm calmer but violence spreads outside Swedish capital |
Shell 'defers downstream IT investment' - report
LONDON Oct 30 (Reuters) - Royal Dutch Shell Plc (RDSa.L) (RDSb.L) is to delay investments in information technology systems at its downstream oil refining and fuel marketing unit to cut costs, a Shell protestors' website said on Friday, citing a leaked internal email.
The Royaldutchshellplc.com website said U.S., Brazil, Argentina and Chile units would be affected.
No one at Shell was immediately available for comment. (Reporting by Tom Bergin; Editing by Greg Mahlich)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this