Co-founder of TVN broadcaster dies at 59
WARSAW Oct 31 (Reuters) - Jan Wejchert, co-founder of the only Polish listed broadcaster TVN TVNN.WA and shareholder of ITI Group, which controls TVN, died at 59 due to heart failure, ITI said in a statement on Saturday.
"Jan Wejchert tonight unexpectedly passed away following a heart failure caused by a bacterial infection and sepsis," ITI said.
Wejchert was married with 5 children. (Reporting by Patryk Wasilewski)
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- U.S. aid workers who survived Ebola leave Atlanta hospital |
- National Guard to withdraw from riot-torn Ferguson, Missouri |