Abbey Food & Bar Wins"Best Gay Bar in the World" by MTV`s LOGO
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
WEST HOLLYWOOD, Calif.--(Business Wire)-- West Hollywood hotspot The Abbey Food & Bar was named "Best Gay Bar in the World" by MTV`s LOGO - the winner of a world wide online voting contest for the first-annual TripOut Gay Travel Awards! The Abbey won out over nominees from around the world including, Rio, London, Amsterdam, Chicago and Montreal www.TripOutGayTravel.com. According to Abbey President and Founder David Cooley, "We are thrilled to receive this recognition and are so grateful to both our loyal local community and our worldwide visitors." Cooley added, "It`s especially gratifying to know that we have been part of dramatic societal shift - maintaining our LGBT roots and yet making all our patrons feel like the Abbey is their `home away from home.`" YouTube Clip: "EAT, DRINK and BE ABBEY!" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6fNnil90-k The Abbey Food & Bar, located at: 692 N. Robertson Blvd. in West Hollywood, is part of the SBE Collection of Restaurants & Nightlife. For information or reservations, call: 310.289.8410. Or visit The Abbey online at: www.sbe.com/abbey HI RES IMAGES AT:www.lobelinepr.com/abbey (photos/art tab) Halloween 2009 Images at Getty: http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Search.aspx?EventId=92587135&EditorialProduct=Entertainment Lobeline Communications Media Contact: Phil Lobel/Chris Kingry 310-271-1551 email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org Copyright Business Wire 2009
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans