Air China and Continental Airlines Launch Frequent Flyer Program Cooperation
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
BEIJING, Nov. 2 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- Air China and Continental Airlines launch frequent flyer program cooperation beginning October 27, 2009. (Logo: http://www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/prnh/20080625/CNW017LOGO ) Air China PhoenixMiles members will earn Status Mileage on all scheduled flights operated by Continental, and redeem Award Travel for round trips and Award Upgrades on all scheduled flights operated and marketed by Continental. Continental OnePass members will earn EQM or EQP on all scheduled flights operated by Air China, and redeem Award Travel for round trips and Award Upgrades on all scheduled flights operated and marketed by Air China. Air China PhoenixMiles members please visit our website http://www.phoenixmiles.com or contact our service centre 4006-100-666 for detailed information on how to accrue and redeem your mileage. SOURCE Air China Ogilvy PR, Sally Zhang, +86-10-8520-6578, or email@example.com
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |