US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Futures cut losses on Berkshire-Burlington
NEW YORK Nov 3 (Reuters) - U.S. stock index futures cut losses on Tuesday after Berkshire Hathaway Inc (BRKa.N) said it would acquire railroad Burlington Northern Sante Fe Corp BNI.N for $100 per share in cash and stock.
* S&P 500 futures SPc1 fell 6.90 points and were below fair value, a formula that evaluates pricing by taking into account interest rates, dividends and time to expiration on the contract. Dow Jones industrial average futures DJc1 lost 54 points, and Nasdaq 100 futures NDc1 were off 6.25 points.
(Reporting by Leah Schnurr; editing by Jeffrey Benkoe)
- Pressure for ceasefire grows in week-old Gaza war |
- Ukraine says Russian army officers fighting with rebels
- German database study hints diabetes drug cuts Alzheimer's risk
- Special Report: How Italy became a submerging economy
- Exclusive: YouTube weighs funding efforts to boost premium content - sources