New Galleon defendants from law firm, fund -source
NEW YORK Nov 5 (Reuters) - The new defendants in the widening Galleon insider trading probe include a lawyer from the firm of Ropes & Gray as well as people formerly with Incremental Capital, a hedge fund, a government source said on Thursday.
Eight more people have been arrested in connection with the Galleon scandal, sources familiar with the matter told Reuters. (Reporting by Matthew Goldstein, editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- U.S. military strike in Somalia targeted al Shabaab leader
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- Florida-bound Delta flight diverted over reclining seat dispute