New Galleon defendants from law firm, fund -source
NEW YORK Nov 5 (Reuters) - The new defendants in the widening Galleon insider trading probe include a lawyer from the firm of Ropes & Gray as well as people formerly with Incremental Capital, a hedge fund, a government source said on Thursday.
Eight more people have been arrested in connection with the Galleon scandal, sources familiar with the matter told Reuters. (Reporting by Matthew Goldstein, editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Iran angry over U.S. sanctions, nuclear talks interrupted