Greek debt to reach 120.8 pct of GDP in '10 - draft
ATHENS Nov 5 (Reuters) - Greece's debt will swell to 120.8 percent of GDP in 2010 compared with 113.4 percent this year, the government said in its draft 2010 budget on Thursday.
(Reporting by Lefteris Papadimas; Writing by Ingrid Melander and Harry Papchristou)
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer
- U.S. attorney general visits racially charged St. Louis suburb