Greek debt to reach 120.8 pct of GDP in '10 - draft
ATHENS Nov 5 (Reuters) - Greece's debt will swell to 120.8 percent of GDP in 2010 compared with 113.4 percent this year, the government said in its draft 2010 budget on Thursday.
(Reporting by Lefteris Papadimas; Writing by Ingrid Melander and Harry Papchristou)
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Seventh person dies after New York blast, building collapse: police
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ