Greek debt to reach 120.8 pct of GDP in '10 - draft
ATHENS Nov 5 (Reuters) - Greece's debt will swell to 120.8 percent of GDP in 2010 compared with 113.4 percent this year, the government said in its draft 2010 budget on Thursday.
(Reporting by Lefteris Papadimas; Writing by Ingrid Melander and Harry Papchristou)
- Target says data from 40 million cards stolen in holiday period
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |