- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Global shares firm, dollar steady before Fed decision
- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
Greek debt to reach 120.8 pct of GDP in '10 - draft
ATHENS Nov 5 (Reuters) - Greece's debt will swell to 120.8 percent of GDP in 2010 compared with 113.4 percent this year, the government said in its draft 2010 budget on Thursday.
(Reporting by Lefteris Papadimas; Writing by Ingrid Melander and Harry Papchristou)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this