Greek GDP to contract by 0.3 pct in 2010 -finmin
ATHENS Nov 5 (Reuters) - Greece's economy will contract by 0.3 percent of GDP in 2010 and the budget deficit will narrow to 9.4 percent of GDP from 12.7 percent this year with spending falling for the first time, Finance Minister George Papaconstantinou said on Thursday.
(Reporting by Harry Papachristou; writing by Ingrid Melander; editing by Patrick Graham)
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai