Greek 2010 net budget revenues up 9 pct - draft
ATHENS Nov 5 (Reuters) - Net budget revenues will be up 9 percent to 53.6 billion euros ($79.60 billion) in 2010 while ordinary budget spending will be down 1.4 percent to 70.4 billion euros, the government said in a summary of the document.
(Reporting by Lefteris Papadimas; Writing by Ingrid Melander)
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- Gaza toll soars as Israel 'days' from completing tunnel hunt
- Carnage at U.N. school as Israel pounds Gaza Strip |
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark