Walmart.com offers top 10 pre-order DVD movie titles at $10
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Wal-Mart Stores Inc is offering its top 10 pre-order DVD movie titles at just $10 and free home delivery on its entire assortment of DVD and Blu-ray titles in another move to win holiday sales.
Walmart.com said on Thursday the offer includes popular movie titles such as "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince", "Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian" and "Julie and Julia".
The entire list of $10 pre-order DVD titles is available on walmart.com/movies.
The world's largest retailer has already lowered prices on items ranging from flat-screen TVs to popular toys and groceries as it tries to woo shoppers ahead of Thanksgiving and the holiday shopping season.
(Reporting by Dhanya Skariachan, editing by Maureen Bavdek)
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer
- U.S. attorney general visits Missouri town for meetings on fatal shooting