Walmart.com offers top 10 pre-order DVD movie titles at $10
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Wal-Mart Stores Inc is offering its top 10 pre-order DVD movie titles at just $10 and free home delivery on its entire assortment of DVD and Blu-ray titles in another move to win holiday sales.
Walmart.com said on Thursday the offer includes popular movie titles such as "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince", "Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian" and "Julie and Julia".
The entire list of $10 pre-order DVD titles is available on walmart.com/movies.
The world's largest retailer has already lowered prices on items ranging from flat-screen TVs to popular toys and groceries as it tries to woo shoppers ahead of Thanksgiving and the holiday shopping season.
(Reporting by Dhanya Skariachan, editing by Maureen Bavdek)
- Russia criticizes EU sanctions, raps U.S. over Ukraine role
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Short Gaza truce takes hold; many bodies pulled from rubble |
- Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors |
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds