Murphy's Thunder Hawk, Medusa platforms shut due Ida
HOUSTON Nov 9 (Reuters) - Murphy Oil Co (MUR.N) said its Thunder Hawk and Medusa platforms in the Gulf of Mexico were shut on Monday because of Hurricane Ida, a spokesman said. (Reporting by Erwin Seba)
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Israeli strikes kill more Palestinians; rocket causes huge blaze in Israel |
- Four servicemen, five miners killed in eastern Ukraine |
- Obama tells Israel U.S. ready to help end hostilities
- Man charged with killing six members of same Texas family |