Murphy's Thunder Hawk, Medusa platforms shut due Ida
HOUSTON Nov 9 (Reuters) - Murphy Oil Co (MUR.N) said its Thunder Hawk and Medusa platforms in the Gulf of Mexico were shut on Monday because of Hurricane Ida, a spokesman said. (Reporting by Erwin Seba)
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow heads East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'