Harvey Keitel cast in "Little Fockers"
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Harvey Keitel has joined the cast of the "Meet the Fockers" sequel.
Regulars Ben Stiller, Teri Polo, Robert De Niro, Blythe Danner and Owen Wilson are returning, along with newcomers Jessica Alba and Laura Dern.
Paul Weitz ("In Good Company") is directing the Universal Pictures film, which has the working title of "Little Fockers" because it focuses on the central couple's children. Keitel will play a contractor employed by Stiller's character.
Jane Rosenthal and Jay Roach, who directed the first two films in the franchise, beginning with "Meet the Parents," are producing. John Hamburg, who co-wrote the first two pictures, rewrote the original script by Larry Stuckey.
Keitel most recently appeared in "National Treasure: Book of Secrets." He has starred in "Mean Streets," "Reservoir Dogs," "Bad Lieutenant," "Pulp Fiction" and "The Piano" and next will be seen in the indie feature "A Beginner's Guide to Endings."
(Editing by SheriLinden at Reuters)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones |
- NYC police say hatchet attack by Islam convert was terrorism |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |