- Frenetic search for survivors as 91 feared dead in tornado-hit Oklahoma |
- Israel fires back at Syria after gunshots at its troops
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated -USGS
- Dollar firms as Fed suspense builds, shares off highs |
- IRS officials back on Capitol Hill hot seat over targeting
ThyssenKrupp sells Safway to US investor - report
FRANKFURT Nov 15 (Reuters) - Germany's largest steelmaker ThyssenKrupp (TKAG.DE) has sold its U.S. scaffolding unit Safway to Odyssey Investment Partners for an undisclosed price, Handelsblatt newspaper reported citing industry sources.
A contract for the sale was signed on Saturday and the transaction could be concluded by the end of the year, the newspaper added.
ThyssenKrupp declined to comment.
In September ThyssenKrupp announced that it wanted to sell the unit and media reports at the end of October said ThyssenKrupp had found a buyer for the unit, which according to company data employs around 5,000 workers. (Reporting by Tyler Sitte; Editing by Hans Peters) (Reuters Messaging: email@example.com; +49 69 7565 1207))
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this