deCODE Genetics files for Chapter 11
Nov 17 (Reuters) - DeCODE Genetics Inc DCGN.O, a Reykjavik, Iceland-headquartered bio-pharmaceutical company filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection, court documents showed.
In a filing with the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware late on Monday, deCODE listed estimated total assets in the range of $50 million to $100 million and estimated total liabilities in the range of $100 million to $500 million. (Reporting by Ajay Kamalakaran in Bangalore; Editing by Lincoln Feast)
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; snow heads East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'