deCODE Genetics files for Chapter 11
Nov 17 (Reuters) - DeCODE Genetics Inc DCGN.O, a Reykjavik, Iceland-headquartered bio-pharmaceutical company filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection, court documents showed.
In a filing with the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware late on Monday, deCODE listed estimated total assets in the range of $50 million to $100 million and estimated total liabilities in the range of $100 million to $500 million. (Reporting by Ajay Kamalakaran in Bangalore; Editing by Lincoln Feast)
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- Fed renews zero rate pledge, but hints at steeper rate hike path |
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies