deCODE Genetics files for Chapter 11
Nov 17 (Reuters) - DeCODE Genetics Inc DCGN.O, a Reykjavik, Iceland-headquartered bio-pharmaceutical company filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection, court documents showed.
In a filing with the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware late on Monday, deCODE listed estimated total assets in the range of $50 million to $100 million and estimated total liabilities in the range of $100 million to $500 million. (Reporting by Ajay Kamalakaran in Bangalore; Editing by Lincoln Feast)
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions