Westpac Banking Corporation Releases Its 2009 Annual Review and Sustainability Report, and 2009 Annual Report
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
SYDNEY--(Business Wire)-- Westpac Banking Corporation (Westpac) filed its Annual Report on Form 20-F (2009 Form 20-F) with the US Securities and Exchange Commission for the financial year ended 30 September 2009 on November 13, 2009. Westpac has also lodged the following with the Australian Securities Exchange: * 2009 Notice of Annual General Meeting (AGM); * 2009 AGM Proxy Voting Form; * 2009 Annual Review and Sustainability Report - short-form review of performance; * 2009 Annual Report - the complete audited financial statements; and * 2009 Form 20-F. All of these documents are available at the Westpac shareholder website: www.westpac.com.au/investorcentre Holders of Westpac`s American Depositary Shares (ADS), which are listed on the New York Stock Exchange, will be notified separately concerning proxy voting instructions. They are able, if they wish, to obtain a hard copy of the Westpac 2009 Annual Report or Notice of Meeting, free of charge, by contacting JP Morgan Shareholder Service Center at 1(800)990-1135 (toll free: non-US callers will be charged IDD) or 1(201)680-6630. Westpac Banking Corporation David Lording Media Relations Ph: 61 2 8253 3510 Mobile: 61 (0) 419 683 411 Copyright Business Wire 2009
- Six killed, including four children, in Houston-area shooting
- Israel pursues punishing Gaza offensive for a third day |
- Anger mounts as Germany unearths second U.S. spy suspect
- Exclusive: Iraq tells U.N. that 'terrorist groups' seized nuclear materials
- Chinese hackers pursue key data on U.S. workers: NYT