Russia says no final answer from Iran on fuel deal
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russia on Thursday said Iran had still not given its final answer to the international community on a proposal to send enriched uranium abroad for reprocessing.
"As far as we know, there has so far been no final official answer from Tehran," Russian Foreign Ministry spokesman Andrei Nesterenko said in a statement.
"There is currently no discussion on working out additional sanctions against Iran," Nesterenko said.
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people |
- REFILE-UPDATE 3-Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- China helping locate missing Malaysia Airlines plane: TV
- China says no room for compromise with Japan on history, territory