Russia says no final answer from Iran on fuel deal
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russia on Thursday said Iran had still not given its final answer to the international community on a proposal to send enriched uranium abroad for reprocessing.
"As far as we know, there has so far been no final official answer from Tehran," Russian Foreign Ministry spokesman Andrei Nesterenko said in a statement.
"There is currently no discussion on working out additional sanctions against Iran," Nesterenko said.
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Gunmen kill U.S. teacher in Libya's Benghazi
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- U.S. fast-food workers walk off job, rally for higher minimum wage