China's Guangqi Honda at 95 pct of 2009 sales target
GUANGZHOU Nov 23 (Reuters) - China's Guangqi Honda Automobile has reached 95 percent of its sales target for this year, with 310,000 vehicles sold in 2009 to date, the company's president said on Monday.
The company, which sells four models of cars, including the Accord and Odyssey, is a joint venture between Honda Motor (7267.T) and Guangzhou Automobile, whose shares are held by Hong Kong-listed Denway Motors 0203.HK.
Guangqi Honda President Kanayama Hironori added that 1 million Accords have been sold in China to date. (Reporting by Alison Leung; writing by Doug Young; Editing by Jacqueline Wong) ((email@example.com; +852 2843-1631; Reuters Messaging: firstname.lastname@example.org)) ((If you have a query or comment on this story, send an email to email@example.com))
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. court rulings create new uncertainty over Obamacare
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Train carrying MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine city |