GS E&C wins new order for UAE refinery project
SEOUL Nov 23 (Reuters) - South Korea's GS Engineering & Construction Co Ltd (006360.KS) said on Monday it had won an order related to the construction of a $520 million marine facility in the United Arab Emirates' Ruwais refinery project.
GS said the order was placed by Takreer, a unit of the Abu Dhabi National Oil Company, adding that it would disclose the amount it would receive from the contract when it signed a final agreement.
(Reporting by Kim Yeon-hee; Editing by Jonathan Hopfner)
((firstname.lastname@example.org; +82 2 3704 5646; Reuters Messaging: email@example.com))
((If you have a query or comment on this story, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org))
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Shots fired in air during raid at Crimea naval base
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details