iShares Silver Trust holdings up 1.5 pct to record
TOKYO Nov 25 (Reuters) - The world's largest silver-backed exchange-traded fund, the iShares Silver Trust (SLV), said its silver holdings rose 135.98 tonnes, or 1.5 percent, from the previous business day to a record 9,252.02 tonnes as of Nov. 24.
The holdings of the New York-based trust, which issues securities backed by physical stocks of silver, hit their previous record of 9,116.04 tonnes on Nov. 19. [ID:nT203475]
For details on silver holdings by the ETF, click on:
here (Reporting by Miho Yoshikawa) ((email@example.com; +81-3 6441 1854; Reuters Messaging: firstname.lastname@example.org)) ((If you have a query or comment on this story, send an email to email@example.com))
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets