Brookfield Renewable Power sells C$300 mln -term sheet
NEW YORK Nov 25 (Reuters) - Brookfield Renewable Power Inc, a subsidiary of Brookfield Asset Management Inc (BAM.N) (BAMa.TO), sold C$300 million ($285.5 million) of seven-year notes, according to a term sheet seen by Reuters on Wednesday.
The 6.132 percent notes, due Nov. 30, 2016, were priced to at par to yield 6.132 percent, or 335 basis points over the Canadian government benchmark rate.
Investment dealer arms at Toronto-Dominion, Bank of Nova Scotia and CIBC were the lead bookrunners on the sale. ($C=1.05) (Reporting by Camille Drummond, Editing by Chizu Nomiyama) ((email@example.com ; + 1 646-223-6323; Reuters Messaging: firstname.lastname@example.org))
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones |
- NYC police say hatchet attack by Islam convert was terrorism |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |