Brookfield Renewable Power sells C$300 mln -term sheet
NEW YORK Nov 25 (Reuters) - Brookfield Renewable Power Inc, a subsidiary of Brookfield Asset Management Inc (BAM.N) (BAMa.TO), sold C$300 million ($285.5 million) of seven-year notes, according to a term sheet seen by Reuters on Wednesday.
The 6.132 percent notes, due Nov. 30, 2016, were priced to at par to yield 6.132 percent, or 335 basis points over the Canadian government benchmark rate.
Investment dealer arms at Toronto-Dominion, Bank of Nova Scotia and CIBC were the lead bookrunners on the sale. ($C=1.05) (Reporting by Camille Drummond, Editing by Chizu Nomiyama) ((firstname.lastname@example.org ; + 1 646-223-6323; Reuters Messaging: email@example.com))
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report
- China's airspace zone has caused apprehension: Biden |
- JPMorgan warns 465,000 card users on data loss after cyber attack