Clipper says Mexico wind turbines get funding
LONDON (Reuters) - Clipper Windpower Plc said financing has been received for 27 wind turbines to supply power to Wal-Mart Stores Inc in Mexico.
The $80.66 million financing loan by the Export-Import Bank of the United States, Ex-Im Bank's first project financing for wind power, will fund 67.5 megawatts (MW) of Clipper Liberty 2.5M 1461745513
The project is owned by Electrica del Valle de Mexico, a subsidiary of EDF Energies Nouvelles.
Clipper Windpower also reiterated that it expects talks with a number of parties on a possible significant investmen t in the company to conclude by the end of the year.
- Israel holds off on escalating Gaza barrage; West wants truce |
- Russia warns Ukraine after shell crosses border |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- As some high-risk assets take a hit, investors fear worse is to come
- Heavy fighting breaks out near Libya's Tripoli airport, seven dead