Clipper says Mexico wind turbines get funding
LONDON (Reuters) - Clipper Windpower Plc said financing has been received for 27 wind turbines to supply power to Wal-Mart Stores Inc in Mexico.
The $80.66 million financing loan by the Export-Import Bank of the United States, Ex-Im Bank's first project financing for wind power, will fund 67.5 megawatts (MW) of Clipper Liberty 2.5M 1461745513
The project is owned by Electrica del Valle de Mexico, a subsidiary of EDF Energies Nouvelles.
Clipper Windpower also reiterated that it expects talks with a number of parties on a possible significant investmen t in the company to conclude by the end of the year.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Attack on parliament, killing of soldier stun Canada's capital |
- A Minute With: Shailene Woodley on teen sex, violence and Marvel