- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Shares choppy, dollar steady as Fed meets
- Massachusetts police search NFL player's home in homicide probe: report
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
Russia tells Iran to take IAEA rebuke seriously
MOSCOW Nov 27 (Reuters) - Russia on Friday called on Iran to treat seriously a resolution from the U.N. nuclear agency rebuking Iran for building a uranium enrichment plant in secret.
"We count on Tehran to react with full seriousness to the signal contained in the resolution... and to ensure full cooperation with the agency" the Foreign Ministry said in a statement. (Writing by Conor Humphries; Editing by Guy Faulconbridge) ((email@example.com; +7495-7751242))
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this