Total, Statoil transfer stakes in Kharyaga oil field
RAMBOUILLET, France Nov 27 (Reuters) - French oil group Total (TOTF.PA) is transferring a 10 percent stake in the Kharyaga oil field to Russian state oil company Zarubezhneft, Chief Executive Christophe de Margerie said on Friday.
Norway's Statoil (STL.OL) is also cutting its stake by 10 percent, leaving it with a 30 percent stake, Total said.
De Margerie also said Total would partner Russian energy group Novatec in developing the Yamal field. (Reporting by Muriel Boselli; Writing by James Mackenzie; Editing by James Regan) ((Reuters Messaging email@example.com, Paris Newsroom +33 1 4949 5339; firstname.lastname@example.org))
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions