Iran investigates reports it detained Britons-media
TEHRAN Dec 1 (Reuters) - Iran is investigating reports that five Britons have been detained in Iranian waters, the semi-official Fars News Agency reported on Tuesday.
British Foreign Secretary David Miliband said on Monday that five Britons had been detained in Iran on Nov. 25 and said their racing yacht might have strayed into Iranian waters. (Reporting by Ramin Mostafavi and Parisa Hafezi; writing by Fredrik Dahl; editing by Tim Pearce)
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source