Iran investigates reports it detained Britons-media
TEHRAN Dec 1 (Reuters) - Iran is investigating reports that five Britons have been detained in Iranian waters, the semi-official Fars News Agency reported on Tuesday.
British Foreign Secretary David Miliband said on Monday that five Britons had been detained in Iran on Nov. 25 and said their racing yacht might have strayed into Iranian waters. (Reporting by Ramin Mostafavi and Parisa Hafezi; writing by Fredrik Dahl; editing by Tim Pearce)
- Rebellious Nevada rancher's slavery remarks dim Republican support
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- Search for missing Malaysian jet may take years: U.S. official
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- New report calls U.S. a 'rising star' of global manufacturing