Iran investigates reports it detained Britons-media
TEHRAN Dec 1 (Reuters) - Iran is investigating reports that five Britons have been detained in Iranian waters, the semi-official Fars News Agency reported on Tuesday.
British Foreign Secretary David Miliband said on Monday that five Britons had been detained in Iran on Nov. 25 and said their racing yacht might have strayed into Iranian waters. (Reporting by Ramin Mostafavi and Parisa Hafezi; writing by Fredrik Dahl; editing by Tim Pearce)
- Islamic State issues video of beheading of U.S. hostage |
- U.S. strikes Somali militant camp in bid to kill al Shabaab leader
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |