Macy's down after Nov same-store sales
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Shares of Macy's Inc (M.N) fell in premarket trading on Thursday after the company reported a 6.1 percent decline in same store sales for November.
The stock fell 1.8 percent to $16.00.
(Reporting by Angela Moon; Editing by Theodore d'Afflisio)
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions