UPDATE 1-Kellogg promotes Dissinger to CFO
* Promotion effective Jan. 3
SAN FRANCISCO Dec 8 (Reuters) - Kellogg Co (K.N) said on Tuesday that Ronald Dissinger has been promoted to the position of chief financial officer, effective Jan. 3, 2010.
Dissinger, who was previously chief financial officer of Kellogg North America, will report to John Bryant, who had held the dual role of Kellogg's chief financial officer and chief operating officer.
"Ron will ensure that Kellogg continues its disciplined focus on results and financial integrity while John focuses on the broader elements of the COO role to continue to strengthen our sustainable growth model," David Mackay, Kellogg's CEO, said in a statement.
Kellogg, the world's largest cereal maker, has benefited from higher prices and consumers eating more meals at home instead of at restaurants during the recession. (Reporting by Nicole Maestri)
- Malaysia plane search straddles continent as police focus on crew |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- France bans Monsanto GM maize ahead of sowing season
- Shares hit as Crimea vote to spur sanctions against Moscow |